Ukrainian language courses, dictionaries, phrasebooks and other language learning materials.
by Olena Bekh and James Dingley
- a good introduction to spoken and written Ukrainian. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two CDs with recordings of most of the dialogues and some of the exercises. This is a good book for beginners.
by Ian Press and Stefan Pugh
- a good introduction to spoken and written Ukrainian. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes or CDs with recordings of most of the dialogues and some of the exercises.
- includes 15 hours of spoken language practice and one hour of reading instruction in thirty, 30-minute lessons. The first 10 lessons cover the basics: saying hello, asking for or giving information, scheduling a meal or a meeting, asking for or giving basic directions, and much more. The next 10 lessons build on what you've learned. Expand your menu, increase your scheduling abilities from general to specific, start to deal with currency and exchanging money, refine your conversations and add over a hundred new vocabulary items. The final 10 lessons help you to speak and understand at an intermediate level about shopping, visiting friends, going to a restaurant, plans for the evening, car trips, and talking about family.
by Yuri Shevchuk
- offers an effective and enjoyable way to master the language as a conversational tool. It is an excellent language textbook with an interactive website that provides a student-centered, meaningful and interactive learning environment and helps students to take charge of their own learning experience and become intrinsically motivated learners. It integrates the main features of a communicative approach into teaching Ukrainian and proposes practical ways to include communicative language teaching into the four-skills language acquisition process
By Leonid Hrabovsky
- a modern and up-to-date dictionary in a concise and easy-to-use format, with a phonetic pronunciation guide for every entry.
By Katerina Volobuyeva
- a bilingual Ukrainian-English dictionary that has words in the Cyrillic alphabet and transliterated into the Latin alphabet.
By Marco Kandybko
- includes useful phrases for a variety of situations, a two way dictionary, a pronunciation guide and a brief introduction to Ukrainian grammar.
By Ian Press and Stefan Pugh
- a thorough reference guide to modern Ukrainian grammar that provides an accessible description of the standard language.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.