You can contact Simon Ager, the person behind this site, at:
- Omniglot is run by one person, Simon Ager.
You can call me Simon, or if you prefer, Mr Ager. Please be patient
as it may take me a while to reply to your email.
- Before you write, please read my FAQs
page, and please try putting your question into your
favourite search engine - you might just find an answer. If you can't
find an answer, I may be able to help. Or you could post your questions
on the Omniglot
Facebook group, so that everybody can learn from the answers,
which I will provide if I can, or somebody else will help with.
- You can post requests for translations, transliterations and help
with deciphering mysterious inscriptions on the Omniglot Facebook group.
- There is no charge for the information and advice I provide, but
donations are always welcome.
- If you're a translator I cannot offer you any work, so please do not send me your CV.
- I am not interested in SEO.
About this site |
Omniglot - a potted history |
About me |
My language learning adventures |
My singing adventures |
My songs |
My musical adventures |
My juggling adventures