You can contact Simon Ager, the person behind this site, at:
- I run this website on my own.
- If you're a translator please do not
send me your CV - I cannot offer you any work.
- Please read my FAQs page, and
try putting your question into your favourite search engine. If you can't
find an answer, I may be able to help. Or you could post your questions
on the Omniglot
Facebook group, so that everybody can learn from the answers.
- Please post requests for translations and help with deciphering
mysterious inscriptions on the Omniglot
Facebook group. While I do speak some languages,
I'm not a translator and being able to speak a language
doesn't mean that you can translate into/from it.
- There is no charge for the information and advice I provide, but
donations are always welcome.
About this site |
Omniglot - a potted history |
About me |
My language learning adventures |
My singing adventures |
My songs |
My musical adventures |
My juggling adventures