Language courses, dictionaries and other materials for learning Bulgarian.
by Michael Holman and Mira Kovatc
- a introductory course in Bulgarian which includes dialogues, grammatical notes and exercises. The accompanying CDs contain recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Kjetil Ra Hauge, Yovka Tisheva
- a user-friendly approach that equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Bulgarian in a broad range of situations. Covers speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. Provides jargon-free explanations of grammar; an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises; realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios; useful vocabulary lists throughout the text, and additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries.
by Mihael Holman and Mira Kovatcheva
- Bulgarian conversation is the ideal all-audio course for absolute beginners. Its specially designed step-by-step approach assumes no prior knowledge of the language, and encourages you to make genuine progress right from the start. It contains two booklets, one with texts of the dialogues in Cyrillic characters and the other with Romanized versions of the dialogues. You can use whichever you find more helpful for your learning. The 20 dialogues on CDs 1 and 2 will teach you the Bulgarian you will need to speak and understand, without getting bogged down with grammar. CD 3 teaches skills for listening and understanding.
Buy book from: Amazon.co.uk
by Ivan Tchomakov
- a small bilingual Bulgarian dictionary suitable for beginners. Contains about 8,000 entries.
by Elena Stankova & Ivanka Harlakova
- a bilingual Bulgarian dictionary containing about 10,000 entries in each language.
Electronic dictionaries and translators: up to 1,000,000 words, full-text translation. Speech recognition, audio phrasebooks. Bulgarian translation software for Windows, Pocket PC, Palm, Mobile phones. Free trial download!
by Ronelle Alexander and Olga M. Mladenova
- a comprehensive textbook designed to teach English-speakers to read, write and speak Bulgarian. Available in two volumes for beginners and intermediate-level students.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Hosted by Kualo