The Maghrebi Arabic alphabet is a way of writing the Maghrebi dialects of Arabic (Tunisian, Algerian, and Moroccan) devised by Emad Adel. This alphabet is based on how people write the Maghrebi dialects on social media and in literature, such as the Bible and dictionaries. Some Facebook pages have started using it.
Emad's goal was to create a single written Maghrebi language instead of having three different languages or even more. This was possible by using Arabic script and relying on Modern Standard Arabic orthography.
Information about Maghrebi Arabic alphabet
- Learn Arabic online with ArabicPod101
- Arabic Genie - a quick and easy way to learn the Arabic alphabet
- Learn Arabic quickly and easily with Rocket Arabic
- TalkInArabic.com - learn colloquial Arabic
- Learn Arabic with Glossika
Find Arabic Tutors on Preply