- a basic introduction to Slovak. Includes dialogues, exercises, games, tests and notes in many different languages. Introduces a fairly limited amount of vocabulary and phrases, but does so in an effective and fun way.
by Ada Bohmerova
- an introduction to the Slovak language containing dialogues, notes on the grammar, and a basic glossary.
by Ada Bohmerova
- an introduction to the Slovak language intended for those planning to move to Slovakia.
by Jim Naughton
- an good introduction to colloquial spoken and written Slovak. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Nina Trnka
- a small, bilingual dictionary. One of the few available.
by Sylvia Lorine and John Lorine
Electronic dictionaries and translators: up to 1,000,000 words, full-text translation. Speech recognition, audio phrasebooks. Slovak translation software for Windows, Pocket PC, Palm, Mobile phones. Free trial download!
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.