Croatian language courses, dictionaries and other language learning materials.
by Celia Hawkesworth
- a step-by-step course in Croatian as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Croatian in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
by Living Language
- a simple and effective introduction to Croatian that includes a course book and six audio CDs; two unique sets of recordings, one for use with the book, and a second for use anywhere to review and reinforce; natural dialogues, clear grammar notes, vocabulary building, and key expressions; plenty of practice, both written and recorded; notes on culture, cuisine, history, geography, and more; real life "discovery" activities and internet resources; and an extensive two-way glossary.
by David Norris
- a clear and comprehensive approach to Croatian containging 24 thematic chapters which introduce important language structures through life-like dialogues. Grammar is taught in a gradual manner, and exercises reinforce learning in listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Also features current cultural information.
by Aida Vidan and Robert Neibuhr
- includes fifteen practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and expressions; exercises with answer keys; Croatian-English and English-Croatian glossaries; and, two audio CDs of dialogues and vocabulary spoken by native Croatian speakers.
by Ronelle Alexander and Ellen Elias-Bursac
- an introduction to Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian designed for classroom use with dialogues, exercises, grammar notes, reading selections, glossaries and word lists.
by Langenscheidt Publishers
- a comprehensive bilingual Croatian-English dictionary.
by Morton Benson
- covers Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian, and gives American and British English equivalents.
by Lonely Planet Publications
- a clear, well laid out phrasebook, with a bilingual dictionary and a menu guide. Sections are coloured to find chapters easily.
- an English-Serbian/Croatian electronic dictionary containing over 450,000 words.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.