You can contact Simon Ager, the person behind this site, at:
- I run this website on my own. I do not have a horde of minions helping out, although many people have sent me corrections, suggestions and new material.
- No jobs are available here, so please do not send me your CV.
- Please read my FAQs page, and
try putting your question into your favourite search engine. If you can't
find an answer, I may be able to help. Or you could post your questions
on the Omniglot
Facebook group, so that everybody can learn from the answers.
- Please post requests for translations and help with deciphering
mysterious inscriptions on the Omniglot
Facebook group. While I do speak some languages, I'm not a translator and being able to speak a language doesn't mean that you can translate into/from it.
- If you have a constructed or adapted script you would like to submit, please have a look at this page
- If you want to submit an article, please have a look at this page
- If you want to ask about advertising, please read this page
- There is no charge for the information and advice I provide, but donations are always welcome.
About this site |
Omniglot - a potted history |
About me |
My language learning adventures |
My musical adventures |
My singing adventures |
Song writing |
My juggling adventures
Why not share this page?
Why not share this page:
Learn languages for free on Duolingo
If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. Omniglot is how I make my living.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.