You can contact Simon Ager, the person behind this site, at:
- I run this website on my own. I do not have a horde of minions helping out, although many people have sent me corrections, suggestions and new material.
- No jobs are available here, so please do not send me your CV.
- Please read my FAQs page, and
try putting your question into your favourite search engine. If you can't
find an answer, I may be able to help. Or you could post your questions
on the Omniglot
Facebook group, so that everybody can learn from the answers.
- Please post requests for translations and help with deciphering
mysterious inscriptions on the Omniglot
Facebook group. While I do speak some languages, I'm not a translator and being able to speak a language doesn't mean that you can translate into/from it.
- If you want to ask about advertising, please read this page
- If you want to submit an article, please have a look at this page
- There is no charge for the information and advice I provide, but donations are always welcome.
About this site |
Omniglot - a potted history |
About me |
My language learning adventures |
My singing adventures |
My songs |
My tunes |
My musical adventures |
My juggling adventures
If you like this site, why not share it with your friends?
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. Omniglot is how I make my living.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.