The Hermit Runes
The Hermit Runes were invented by Ajitesh as an alternative alphabet
- Type of writing system: alphabet
- Direction of writing: left to right in horizontal lines.
- Used to write: English and other languages written with the Latin alphabet
- A dash can be used to indicate uppercase.
- Dots and pointy bits are for decoration.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They
are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another
in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
Download a font for the Hermit Runes (TTF format, 7K)
Other alternative scripts for English
Learn Chinese Characters with the Omniglot Chinese app