The Galdwin alphabet was invented by Colton Gideons to right his conlang Eloxem.
- Type of writing system: alphabet
- Direction of writing: right to left in horizontal lines
- Used to write: Galdwin, a language invented by Colton Gideons
- The first and last letters of every word are Gorjel (Gorjel are
the big letters, and Petine are the small letters)
- "X" is pronounced like the Hebrew "x", like hch ("ch" as in chorus)
Lam menet vig onugwa fit lar zinic rarlu lar roc. Ganon moncle sub enesh
lar inotu lar zun all for ne otu icfiyata elocentar.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They
are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another
in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
If you have any questions about Galdwin, you can contact Colton at:
Other constructed scripts