Lithuanian language courses, dictionaries, phrasebooks and other language learning materials.
by Meilute Ramoniene & Viginija Stumbriene
- provides a clear and comprehensive approach to Lithuanian with 24 thematic chapters which introduce important language structures through life-like dialogues. Introduces grammar in a gradual manner, and the exercises that accompany the texts help to reinforce learning in listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Features current cultural information boxes that reflect recent changes in society. The accompanying audio CDs contain all dialogues that appear in the course book, recorded by native speakers.
by Ian Press and Meilute Ramoniene
- an good introduction to colloquial spoken and written Lithuanian. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
- a basic introduction to Lithuanian. Includes dialogues, exercises, games, tests and notes in many different languages. Introduces a fairly limited amount of vocabulary and phrases, but does so in an effective and fun way.
- a CD-ROM course which helps to learn grammar and a wide range of vocabulary. Also includes a book of stories, which you can listen to and read, an audio CD, and an AutoLearn feature..
Buy from: www.linguashop.com
by Bronius Piesarskas and Bronius Svecevivius
An invaluable resource for linguists, learners and users of Lithuanian, this is the first dictionary of the language generally available in the West for a number of years. Special supplemental section includes a guide to Lithuanian pronunciation and grammar. Over 25,000 entries in each section make this a standard reference.
by Jurgita Baltrusaityte
- includesa comprehensive grammar and pronunciation guide, a bilingual dictionary, and travel-oriented phrasebook with over 6,000 entries. Parts of speech and case declension are designated in dictionary entries, and there is practical cultural information.
by Jana Teteris, Eva Aras
- includes Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian, with handy information on communication across the Baltics; beyond the essential: language for social interaction and making friends; and the key to easy travel with tips on dealing with bureaucracy, transport and eateries.
by Terje Mathiassen
- an overview of Lithuanian phonology, morphology and syntax, designed more for academic linguists than for ordinary language learners.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Learn Chinese Characters with the Omniglot Chinese app |
Language Jobs at Jobseeker.co.uk
Hosted by Kualo