A selection of materials for learning Turkish, a Turkic language spoken mainly in Turkey.
by Asuman Celen-Pollard and David W. Pollard
- an introduction to spoken and written Turkish which includes dialogues, grammatical notes and exercises. The accompanying cassettes or CDs contain recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises. Suitable for beginners.
by Ad Backus and Jeroen Aarssen
- an introduction to spoken Turkish. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises. Suitable for those with some knowledge of Turkish.
by John Guise
- explains and answers some of the difficulties that the learner of Turkish may encounter along their way. Focuses on understanding Turkish grammar and logic. Those who are interested in the whys and wherefores of Turkish will find amongst these pages the key to their particular problem of Turkish grammar and syntax. It covers the basics of Turkish and further expands knowledge and understanding of Turkish by using many examples with explanations. It does not contain any practice exercises or sound files as many of these type of basic Turkish grammar lessons can be found in other text books or on the world wide web..
- Glossika's audiovisual method helps you master comprehension and achieve fluency. Great on its own, or the perfect companion to your ongoing studies.
Buy from: Glossika.com
by Geoffrey L. Lewis
- an comprehensive reference book which provides clear explanations of Turkish grammar and many examples of usage.
by Talat Sait Halman
- a good Turkish-English dictionary.
by Tom Brosnahan, Jim Masters and Perihan Masters
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Why not share this page:
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.
If you're looking for home or car insurance in the UK, why not try Policy Expert?