There are numerous Italian language courses available. The ones shown on this page are a small selection.
- a CD-ROM course which helps to learn grammar and a wide range of vocabulary. Also includes a book of stories, which you can listen to and read, an audio CD, and an AutoLearn feature..
Buy from: www.linguashop.com
by TOPICS Entertainment
- Italian Levels 1, 2 & 3 includes six language learning CD-ROMS and three bonus discs: an interactive DVD, audio for an iPod or MP3 player.
Buy from: Amazon.com
by Sylvia Lymbery
- a good introduction to Italian as it is actually spoken. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Sylvia Lymbery and Sandra Silipo
- a intermediate-level course in spoken and written Italian which helps you to review and expand your knowledge of the language. Includes a textbook and two audio cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
- Glossika's audiovisual method helps you master comprehension and achieve fluency. Great on its own, or the perfect companion to your ongoing studies.
Buy from: Glossika.com
by Oxford University Press
- provides complete and up-to-date coverage of Italian, and also contains cultural notes, information on life in Italy, and a guide to correspondence, which includes sample letters, emails, resumes, and help with text messaging.
by Oxford University Press
- a very useful pocket-sized Italian-English, English-Italian dictionary, with mini phrase book.
by Denise De Rôme & Paola Tite
- an accessible grammar guide for all beginners of Italian. Uses real language examples to help expand students' vocabulary knowledge, while plenty of varied and imaginative exercises show how the grammar works in practice.
by Marcel Danesi
- covers all aspects of Italian grammar and features clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and lots of engaging exercises.
by John Colaneri & Vincent Luciani
- a handy reference book featuring the 501 most commonly used Italian verbs conjugated in all tenses.
by Louise Read and Simon Read
Buy from: Amazon.co.uk
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Why not share this page:
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.