chinese learners stay away from globalchinese!

The place to use Languages other than English (LOTE) to discuss whatever you like.
orentaub11

chinese learners stay away from globalchinese!

Postby orentaub11 » Mon 29 Oct 2012 9:43 pm

I want to alarm all the Chinese learners to stay away from the site globalchinese. here is what happened to me:
I have purchased a self learning course they published in the site a sum of 120$.after paying the money I was supposed to get the courses materials.but instead I got a reply that because they cannot withdraw the money from paypal they suggest me to add 80$ and buy another course in which I had no interest,or have my money back.from then on they disappeared completely.all my messages to them were ignored completely.so they theft 120$ from me and intended to theif more.they are a bang of cheaters and be aware don't have any dealings with them.

Anoran

Re: chinese learners stay away from globalchinese!

Postby Anoran » Tue 30 Oct 2012 12:15 am

Tell Paypal what happened and they might be able to get you your money back.
I generally don't buy stuff like that on the internet; lectures at the local universities are totally free. You only really have to pay if you want to be marked for that stuff and take an exam as a registered student. A lot of universities are like that, actually.

Also, welcome to the forum!
Native: English
Fluent: C++, C, Javascript
Non-Fluent: Spanish
Conlangs: Elysiani, Melkovin, Solmeia, Sorone, Tartaran
Current Projects: Multiple conlangs & conscripts, Voynich Manuscript translation

doodoofan

Postby doodoofan » Wed 17 Sep 2014 10:13 am

I was also told by a website that there was a problem with my credit card so they couldn't withdraw money from my account. I went to the bank to check and they told me that the transaction was successful. Even though the amount was small, I was scammed by a very popular website. I purchased an item on another website and was not satisfied with it, so I asked for my money back. I did get it back, but the money wasn't returned to my paypal account but remained in that website so that I can only use it to purchase another item on that website. The problem is, I don't want to and I don't know how to get that money back to my paypal account. :(
Learn English with free practice tests at http://englishtest4you.com
Learn Japanese with free practice tests at http://japanesetest4you.com
Learn Chinese with free practice tests at http://chinesetest4you.com

faheemaltaf

Postby faheemaltaf » Fri 19 Dec 2014 4:03 pm

Yes guys, i faced the same issue, they are not good with their promises.
Faheem Altaf is a web enthusiast and ingenious blogger and SEO Expert who loves all things learning and development, fashion, design, and technology. He is the manager of Training and Development Programs

Return to “Languages other than English”