Learn arabic alphabet free course for forum members

The place to discuss learning languages
qadadah66

Learn arabic alphabet free course for forum members

Postby qadadah66 » Thu 11 Feb 2016 1:01 am

I have class online and I want to offering it free only for members on this forum. The course is not free but it is only free if you message me with mention of this forum. And I want to talk a little about it. My learn arabic alphabet class is online presented by video lessons that are not live so you can view the course at anytime or place. This class is based on how I learned it while studying at KIU. It's based on the book by Shiekh Bilal. The reason I am teaching online and work online is because I got Hodgkin's disease at age 14 and 10 years on I still have the disease this is why I teach online. I used to teach at udemy and I got over 360 student sign-ups. And 2 five star review from one of my students. Learning this language is one of the more harder languages to learn because the shapes of the letters are tricky to write and some sounds are different from other languages. The closest language to Arabic I suppose would be Hebrew since they are both Semitic languages. The Arabic Alphabet has 28 letters. And all letter except for 6 have various connecting forms and there are 3 short vowels and 3 long vowels. Some of the letters in the are similar to the sounds in English most of them are but some are not. And the shapes are totally different. To learn Arabic alphabet is among of one of the most ancient languages on earth that is still in the same form. I tried to learn the when I was young but it is nearly impossible without a good tutor or something. So I started studying Islamic Studies a few years back and in the course I enrolled in a Reading And Writing learn Arabic Alphabet class and that is when I finally learned it. That is what inspired me to base my class in the same form as how I learned it at the Islamic University. My course has 20 lessons presented via pre-recorded video lessons. That means as I said that you can take the course at any time or place. This course is for anyone not just Muslims who want to learn the Arabic. Tell me what you think about my website here and remember its free for all of you just message me here or mention this forum when contacting my website: http://www.madinah-institute.com/page/arabic-alphabet

People who visit Arabia, UAE, Qatar or Egypt need some skills in reading and writing you need to know that not everyone speaks your language and the people are not going to learn it just for you, rather you have to work around them not them around you. I was in jeddah about 4 years ago and I speak Arabic but just because the lazy saudis accent is different I struggled to understand what they were saying plus I was really dizzy and going to throw-up from the trip, and I remember seeing a man who was French I guess and he was really struggling to understand what the guards was saying so that is why its important to studying this language.

qadadah66

Re: Arabic alphabet song

Postby qadadah66 » Fri 27 May 2016 10:45 pm

Here is the first lesson free the entire course is not free on YouTube because most people are too cheap to even pay $15. You can find it by searching the term ARabic alphabet song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Nf8xVrN24

Return to “Language learning”