chinese learners stay away from globalchinese!

The place to use Languages other than English (LOTE) to discuss whatever you like.

chinese learners stay away from globalchinese!

Postby orentaub11 » Mon 29 Oct 2012 9:43 pm

I want to alarm all the Chinese learners to stay away from the site globalchinese. here is what happened to me:
I have purchased a self learning course they published in the site a sum of 120$.after paying the money I was supposed to get the courses materials.but instead I got a reply that because they cannot withdraw the money from paypal they suggest me to add 80$ and buy another course in which I had no interest,or have my money back.from then on they disappeared completely.all my messages to them were ignored completely.so they theft 120$ from me and intended to theif more.they are a bang of cheaters and be aware don't have any dealings with them.
orentaub11

Re: chinese learners stay away from globalchinese!

Postby Anoran » Tue 30 Oct 2012 12:15 am

Tell Paypal what happened and they might be able to get you your money back.
I generally don't buy stuff like that on the internet; lectures at the local universities are totally free. You only really have to pay if you want to be marked for that stuff and take an exam as a registered student. A lot of universities are like that, actually.

Also, welcome to the forum!
Native: English
Fluent: C++, C, Javascript
Non-Fluent: Spanish
Conlangs: Elysiani, Melkovin, Solmeia, Sorone, Tartaran
Current Projects: Multiple conlangs & conscripts, Voynich Manuscript translation
Anoran

Return to Languages other than English