by Rick Dearman
- shows you how to create your own immersion environment; use time management techniques to find the time for study; to get free or low cost learning materials; use modern motivation techniques to keep you going went you're struggling; use grammar to add rocket fuel to your learning, and to develop effective learning habits.
by Susanna Zaraysky
- focuses on making learning foreign languages fun, easy and affordable through watching TV, listening to music, going to cultural events and other enjoyable activities. Also includes suggestions of many online resources you can use to help you learn languages.
by Patsy M. Lightbrown & Nina Spada
- a thorough and interesting introduction to language acquisition which discusses the main theories about how languages are learned and their implications for language teaching.
by Amorey Gethin & Erik V. Gunnemark
by Gill James
- in this book the author describes the language learning methods she has discovered after many years of teaching adults and children, of seeing others learn her language and of observing her own language learning process.
by Edward Trimnell
- explains why it's important to learn foreign languages and gives some tips on how to go about this.
by Barry M. Farber
- if you're considering learning language and are not sure where or how to start, this book will help point you in the right direction. It's full of practical tips on how to study and includes a brief introduction to some of the world's major languages.
by Arthur H., Jr. Charles
- tips of learning languages aimed primarily at high school students.
by A.G. Hawke
- explains how to pick a basic knowledge of foreign language in a hurry.
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Hosted by Kualo