Katakana Eigo (カータカーナ エイゴ)
Katakana Eigo is an adaptation of Japanese katakana to write
English devised by Xenzin Jouhzih.
- A terminational "oo" after y, h, ng, r, zh, sh, j, ch, d, t or w can be written in ウ or ウー.
- A terminational "aw" after the others except d or t can be written in オ or オー.
- A terminational "ee" after the others except zh, sh, j or ch can be written in イ or イー.
- A terminational "or" or an "or" before a consonant can be written in オア or オーア. An "or" before a vowel is written in オーア
- ə = an indeterminate vowel
- ə derived from oo or ooe is written in ウ
- ə derived from o, aw, oy or oe is written in オ
- ə derived from u, ah, uy or ow is written in ア
- ə derived from a or ay is written in エ
- ə derived from i or ee is written in イ
オール ヒュメヌ ビーンズ アーア ボアヌ フルィ エーヌド イークヲル イヌ ディグニティ エーヌド ルァイツ。 ゼェイ アーア エヌダウド ヰズゥ ルィーゾヌ エーヌド コヌシェヌス エーヌド シュド エークト トゥヲアヅ ワヌ アナズァア イヌ エ スピルィト オヴ ブルァズァアホゥド。
（アーアティクル ワヌ オヴ ゼィ ユニヷアセル デクレルェイショヌ オヴ ヒュメヌ ルァイツ）
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards
one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
Other adapted scripts
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation, or by contributing in other ways. Omniglot is how I make my living.