Code Script is an alternative alphabet for English invented by
Massimo Monagheddu and derived from geometric forms.
- Type of script: alphabet
- Direction of writing: left to right in horizontal lines
- Used to write: English
- each word is separated by a comma [,]
- two commas are added at the end of a sentence [,,]
- long vowels and consonants are indicated by two dots above the letter [..]
- other punctuation marks are used: ? and !
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
(Part of Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
Other constructed scripts for English
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation, or by contributing in other ways. Omniglot is how I make my living.