- a CD-ROM course which helps to learn grammar and a wide range of vocabulary. Also includes a book of stories, which you can listen to and read, an audio CD, and an AutoLearn feature..
Buy from: www.linguashop.com
by Gerdi Quist & Dennis Strik
- an up-to-date course in spoken and written Dutch suitable for beginners. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
- an introduction to spoken and written Dutch. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
Gerda Cook-Bodegom and Bruce Donaldson
- a intermediate-level course in spoken and written Dutch that helps you to review and expand your knowledge of the language. Includes a textbook and two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
- Glossika's audiovisual method helps you master comprehension and achieve fluency. Great on its own, or the perfect companion to your ongoing studies.
Buy from: Glossika.com
by N. E. Osselton and R. Hempelman
- an accessible, up-to-date dictionary containing 50,000 entries. Includes colloquial and idiomatic language, Flemish words, and pronunciation guidance.
by Bruce Donaldson
- an essential reference for students of Dutch.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
Why not share this page:
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.
If you're looking for home or car insurance in the UK, why not try Policy Expert?