Alan R. King and Begotxu Olaizola Elordi
- an introduction to spoken Basque. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
Alan R. King
- a comprehensive and practical introduction to the Basque language. Consists of a textbook containing 40 units, each of includes dialogues or narrative texts, grammatical notes, vocabulary lists and exercises. Also includes selections about the Basque Country's geography, language, folk tales, and modern literature, as well as excerpts from a Basque newspaper.
by Linda White
- a comprehensive textbook for beginners in a classroom or on their own. Each chapter introduces an element of grammar and includes written and spoken exercises, vocabulary, dialogues, and other activities that demonstrate the language in action, plus Basque reading texts that illustrate the points of the chapter. Basque grammar is explained in clear, easy-to-understand terms, and the dialogues and exercises introduce common idioms and the basics of social conversation.
- a CD-ROM that helps you to learn Basque vocabulary and grammar. Includes an AutoLearn feature, and a selection of stories that you can read and listen to.
Buy from: www.linguashop.com
by Gorka Aulestia and Linda White
by Joseph Conroy, Aitor Arana and Wim Jansen (Editor)
by Mark Kurlansky
- a history of the Basque people blending human stories with cultural, political, literary and culinary history.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.
Note: all links on this site to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr are affiliate links. This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. So by clicking on these links you can help to support this site.