I came across the word nurdle in a book I read last week. Which of the following definitions do you think is the correct one?
- Nurdle, noun: A small furry creature that lives in burrows in the hills of Yorkshire
- Nurdle, verb: To score runs (in cricket) by gently nudging the ball into vacant areas of the field.
- Nurdle, noun: Something small and cute
- Nurdle, verb: To waffle or muse on a subject about which you know little.
- Nurdle, noun: A plastic pellet
- Nurdle, verb: To faff about doing nothing constructive.
- Nurdle, noun: A blob of toothpaste shaped like a wave.
- Nurdle, verb: To play a (tiddly)wink so close to the pot that it’s almost impossible for your opponent to pot it.
Can you suggest any other definitions for this word?