by Margaret Daubney
- clear step-by-step instructions for the beginner, and a useful reference book and source of ideas for the more experienced calligrapher.
by John Smith
by Sue Hufton
- a beginner's guide to calligraphy with 15 step-by-step projects to help you master the techniques.
by Mary Noble & Janet Mehigan
- a comprehensive and practical guide to all aspects of calligraphy.
by Edward Johnston
- a valuable reference work for experienced calligraphers.
by Eleanor Winters
- a comprehensive introduction to the art of copperplate calligraphy.
by Christopher De Hamel
- an introduction to the making of books, from the Dark Ages to the invention of printing and beyond.
by Abdelkebir Khatibi & Mohammed Sijetmassi
- an introduction to Arabic calligraphy, its history and its role in architecture, sculpture, ceramics and paintings. Richly illustrated.
by Mustafa Ja'far
- an introduction to the Naskh style of Arabic calligraphy, which was developed during the 8th century AD.
by Chiang Yee
by Jean Long
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.
If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. It enables you to type almost any language that uses the Latin, Cyrillic or Greek alphabets, and is free.