Here are a few Christmas-related questions for you:
- In which country do many people go to KFC on Christmas Day?
- In which country do people rollerskate to church on Christmas Day?
- In which country might you see straw goats used as Christmas ornaments?
Are there any interesting customs or traditions you have or know about that you’d like to share?
A Multilingual Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.
5 thoughts on “Christmas Quiz”
Are we talking about three countries here, or one?
Three different countries on three different continents.
My suggestions: –
3. Sweden (or, alternatively, Norway or Finland)
I would agree with Shenn.
Shenn Ghaelgeyr is right. Here are the answers:
1. Japan – this tradtion started as a result of a festive marketing campaign by KFC in 1974
2. Venezuela, specifically in Caracas, the capital
3. Sweden – the Yule Goat (Julbock) tradition goes back to at least the 11th century.