Search for a San Anselmo Dyslexia Tutor

Subject: ZIP:
Charles T. When I began tutoring a few years ago, I firmly believed that anyone could do well in mathematics, all the way through Calculus, provided you are relatively fluent in a few formulas and make time for regular problem sets. My experience over that time has only confirmed my suspicions, and its has be...
23 Subjects: including dyslexia, calculus, statistics, geometry
$80.00/hr
Alameda, CA
Bonnie A. ...Social sciences includes the subject matter of anthropology, economics, geography, history, political science, psychology, and sociology. These courses are taught to fit the individual grade levels of the students. Science, which includes both physiology, and biology, places an emphasis on where human beings stand in ecological systems, as well as on experimental inquiry.
12 Subjects: including dyslexia, Spanish, reading, grammar
$50.00/hr
San Rafael, CA
Graciela G. ...It is a simultaneously multisensory, explicit, and systematic phonics program. It is primarily based on the Orton-Gillingham approach, which explicitly teaches the logic of 85% of the English language. The other 15% is memorized with multisensory techniques.
5 Subjects: including dyslexia, reading, ADD/ADHD, phonics
$49.00/hr
Albany, CA
Sheila E. ...I also have experience teaching dyslexic students with great success using the Barton System of reading, writing, and spelling. I am creative in my teaching approach as well as positive and encouraging. My students excel with my cutting edge individualized instructional techniques.
15 Subjects: including dyslexia, reading, English, SAT reading
$40.00/hr
Petaluma, CA
Douglas H. ...My major is interdisciplinary in nature which gives me the unique advantage to teach English, Arts, Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Mathematics not only individually but as they subtlety interweave in and out of each other. More importantly however is my ability to empathize with students. I was once a student who struggled and suffered from Attention Deficit Disorder.
40 Subjects: including dyslexia, reading, chemistry, writing
$35.00/hr
San Francisco, CA