Search for a Palatine Latin Tutor

Subject: ZIP:
Alison W. ...I have 10+ years experience using Microsoft Word for school papers, business letters, resumes, charts, and even greeting cards! I also have experience with Pages for Macs. I have been using Microsoft PowerPoint for 8+ years for school and work presentations.
29 Subjects: including Latin, reading, English, marketing
$47.00/hr
Des Plaines, IL
Alan G. ...In this case, my client had more than sufficient understanding and use of academic English required for the position. As for conversational English, this researcher needed practice. In addition, regarding interviewing and making presentations selling one's research and credentials, this person wanted deep practice.
22 Subjects: including Latin, reading, English, writing
$50.00/hr
Chicago, IL
Samuel H. ...Also, I was a tutor for a large wealthy family in California for five years. I am all but dissertation in my Phd in European languages and civilization at Brown University. I have a BA in European languages and literature at the University of Chicago.I have taught Classical Greek for three years at Brown University and one year at Phillips Academy, Andover.
37 Subjects: including Latin, reading, English, chemistry
$60.00/hr
Lake Forest, IL
Jacob H. ...I taught a high school course on the Greek and Latin roots of the English language, which covers around 80% of the English vocabulary. The other 20% is predominantly Germanic roots, and I have also studied German. My English vocabulary is extensive, and I can tutor both etymology and usage.
5 Subjects: including Latin, writing, French, Hebrew
$50.00/hr
Chicago, IL
Evangeline S. ...I wrote a senior thesis about it and have tutored students at Northwestern University in anthropology courses. I have an undergraduate degree from Princeton University in anthropology. I did some independent research work with Alan Mann at the University of Pennsylvania.
44 Subjects: including Latin, reading, English, SAT math
$75.00/hr
Evanston, IL