After a long time, the script finally finished. Please take a look and comment as necessary. Please ask if you have doubts and questions.
Script Name: Aksara Melayu
Parent System: Brahmi
Can be used to write: Malay, Indonesian, Filipino, Sanskrit, Arabic.
- Consonants (Sanskrit and Arabic).
- consonant_out.jpg (27.06 KiB) Viewed 3178 times
- End-of-word consonant diacritics.
- consonant_end.jpg (22.34 KiB) Viewed 3178 times
- Consonants (Native words).
- consonant.jpg (30.08 KiB) Viewed 3178 times
Last edited by azrin_kiko
on Sat 10 Nov 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.