Bona Dia!

The place to introduce yourselves.

Bona Dia!

Postby Linguanist » Wed 27 Jun 2012 7:22 pm

Hi there

I'm Oscar and I'm working on a conlang -- Linguan.

Linguan is a Romance language that is simple, genderless and caseless. It is designed to be easy to learn and understand. It has an entirely regular grammar, and is phonetic. However it is still a work in progress. I am also interested in Basque, Catalan and other rare dialects. My latest craze is Dgèrnésiais, the local language of Guernsey.

Bondi!

Esso Oscar, et laboro super lingua constructa -- Linguan

Linguan esse lingua romansa cue esse semplica, sin sesitan et sin casan. Desina esse par esser par entener et conprener. Habe gramma totalementa reglar, et esse fonetica. Se esse su preparamenta. Ossi, habo interesa de Basca, Catalana et otran dialectan raran. Me obseciona plus tarda esse Gernesiesa, lingua locala de Gernesia.
Linguanist

Re: Bona Dia!

Postby Yaziq » Tue 03 Jul 2012 9:01 pm

Welcome to the forum. Is your conlang most similar to Spanish or do you try to have more or less equal influence from Spanish, French & Italian?
Yaziq

Re: Bona Dia!

Postby linguoboy » Tue 03 Jul 2012 11:11 pm

Linguanist wrote:Linguan is a Romance language that is simple, genderless and caseless. It is designed to be easy to learn and understand. It has an entirely regular grammar, and is phonetic. However it is still a work in progress. I am also interested in Basque, Catalan and other rare dialects.

YMMV, but I wouldn't really call Catalan, with more than seven million speakers and official status in three countries, a "rare dialect".

The -n plural termination in Linguan is very unusual for a romlang.. What was your inspiration for it?
english*deutsch*nederlands*català*castellano*gaelainn*cymraeg*français*svenska*韓國말*漢語
linguoboy

Return to Introductions