Hello Again!

The place to introduce yourselves.

Hello Again!

Postby spartacandream » Sun 07 Aug 2011 12:43 am

I joined here a long long while back. I think as prometheus or something but I can hardly remember. I don't even remember the email nor the IP address of my computer (it was many addresses and computers ago). But I'm back.

I'm 21. I've always had an interest in learning languages, and even acquired a love of making them. I've made a few.

The last time I was here, I was just getting into Japanese and spoke some spanish. Since, my spanish has grown, as has my japanese (though not by a lot), and a myriad of phrases from different languages have entered my vocab. Also, I've learned a couple dead languages.
spartacandream

Re: Hello Again!

Postby Alex » Wed 10 Aug 2011 5:05 am

Welcome back to the forums then, spartacandream! :D
Lakhota -Currently trying to learn! :3
Russian - Going to learn!
Afrikaans, Arabic, Gaelic, and Tibetan! - want to learn!
Alex

Postby spartacandream » Fri 12 Aug 2011 2:27 am

Danke!
spartacandream

Postby sokuban » Fri 12 Aug 2011 2:50 am

Welcome back.

Unfortunately as you can see the forums aren't like what they were before now. :/

Hopefully it'll revive sometime though.

I'm not sure if I remember you (sorry); I remember a Spanish Japanese member though, but I can't remember the name. It might've been you.
sokuban

Postby vincan » Sat 20 Aug 2011 7:58 am

welcome
vincan

Postby spartacandream » Thu 08 Sep 2011 3:44 pm

sokuban wrote:Welcome back.

Unfortunately as you can see the forums aren't like what they were before now. :/

Hopefully it'll revive sometime though.

I'm not sure if I remember you (sorry); I remember a Spanish Japanese member though, but I can't remember the name. It might've been you.

Prometheus something. It was years ago. That's all I remember of my username. Yeah, we did have alot more activity when I was here, but this was one of the slower forums I went to. I was in high school then and had alot more time for forums. Then I moved out on my own, and had next to no time lol.
spartacandream

Return to Introductions