Qa/Natian

The place to discuss constructed writing systems (con-scripts)

Qa/Natian

Postby natsuki » Tue 30 Nov 2010 2:18 am

Hi, guys! Here is a new script
Attachments
ScannedImage-12 (3).jpg
ScannedImage-12 (3).jpg (145.03 KiB) Viewed 2732 times
ScannedImage-12 (2).jpg
ScannedImage-12 (2).jpg (176.96 KiB) Viewed 2732 times
Last edited by natsuki on Tue 30 Nov 2010 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
natsuki

Re: Qa/Natian

Postby natsuki » Tue 30 Nov 2010 2:26 am

The Qa Script!

1. Alphabet
2. Right to left than left to right.
3. Vertical script goes right to left top to bottom. The herazontal goes right to left than left to right.
4. There are only on form the top part of the script goes vertical and the bottom part goes right to left and than left to right herazontal.
5. Can't be used to write English
6. Qa/Natian
7. The letters are written using lines and shapes.

The Qa script is also known as Natian. The script is like a melody to human ears. The script is gonna be used in my book I am gonna be writing. The script is named after the Mother Goddess Ia or Qaia the Goddess of the Universe. The script is also named after me - Nathan. The script is heard by humans and is spoken softly and beautifully. The script is spoken by a human like creatures known as Xsis. They use the script to fool their enemies so that they could't find the way to defeat the Xsis. The Xsis also use it for every day life. The script is also used only by Priestessess in the Shrine to worship the Mother God. It is said in their relegion that God is both a woman and a man. When it is spoken, it is said to be a romance language. The script is also known as the Goddess's spoken tounge adn can be used to speak to the angels and the Mother God.
Attachments
ScannedImage-13 - Copy (2).jpg
ScannedImage-13 - Copy (2).jpg (160.91 KiB) Viewed 2730 times
ScannedImage-13 - Copy.jpg
ScannedImage-13 - Copy.jpg (189.76 KiB) Viewed 2730 times
natsuki

Return to Constructed writing systems