Hello!

The place to introduce yourselves.

Hello!

Postby LackOfFuel » Sun 28 Nov 2010 4:51 pm

Hi!

I'm L. and I'm from Slovenia. And I'm 13 (at least I will be soon) :mrgreen: I'm not pretty good with languages. Well, at least not like some of you are. Due to my native language, I'm able to understand most of South slavic languages and some of West slavic languages, like Czech. Well, I understand a little russian too. :lol: Then, I'm able to understand and write English, though, I must admit, my english is not pretty good (I'm not good with tenses etc.). Well, I'm studying German language too, though I'm pretty bad at it (I've got this weird feeling that more I study less I know :oops: ). And, at the end, this year I've started learning French too. So, that's all, I suppose. But I want to learn more, that's why I've decided to create an account here.

Ostanite zdravi še naprej,

L. :)
Ponavadi ni v moji navadi, da govorim nenavadno o nenavadno nenavadnih navadah. :P

I usually don't speak unusually about unusually unusual habits. :P
LackOfFuel

Re: Hello!

Postby Delodephius » Sun 28 Nov 2010 6:31 pm

They make them younger and younger. :lol:
- Latina Ἑλληνική संस्कृतम् पाळि עִבְרִית پارسيک الفصحى 文言 Norrœnt
https://sites.google.com/site/sophologia/
Delodephius

Postby gnunix » Sun 28 Nov 2010 7:24 pm

Wow, I wish I could have been such energetic at the age of 13. Then I could speek more languages than just German and English fluent today (=
Welcome LackOfFuel, if you have questions concerning the german language, feel free to ask and I will try to answer as good as I can.
Native: Deutsch
Reasonably fluent: English
Intermediate: 日本語
Studying: 한국어, Fering, русский
Interested in: བོད་སྐད, संस्कृत, tiếng Việt, Suomi, العربية ,עברית and a lot more...
gnunix

Postby LackOfFuel » Tue 30 Nov 2010 1:09 pm

Thank you for nice welcome!
I really like this site, there is a lot of data about languages! Very helpful data, actually. And I am interested in creating conlanguages too, but unfortunatelly, I don't really have a lot of experience.
And, at the end, thank you for the nice offer about the german language. I'll sure need assistance. :P

Best regards,

L.
Ponavadi ni v moji navadi, da govorim nenavadno o nenavadno nenavadnih navadah. :P

I usually don't speak unusually about unusually unusual habits. :P
LackOfFuel

Return to Introductions