I have been amusing myself lately with ancient Persian scripts. So I'll post my handiwork here. Some of the samples of these scripts is quite hard to find on the internet. Luckily I got my hands on some.
Now what follows is a table of the scripts I wrote the above texts in.
1. Modern Hebrew
2. Aramaic 4-3rd c. BC
3. Aramaic 2nd c. AD
4. Parthian (Arsacid) 1-2nd c. AD (coins)
5. Parthian (Arsacid) 3rd c. AD (inscriptions)
6. Pahlavi (Sassanid) 3rd c. AD (inscriptions)
7. Pahlavi (Sassanid) 4-6th c. AD (coins)
8. Pahlavi (Parsi) 8th c. AD - present (manuscripts)
9. Kharoṣṭhi (Indo-Bactrian) 3rd c. BC
10. Armenian (reversed) 9th c. AD (oldest manuscripts)
11. Georgian (reversed) 10th c. AD (oldest manuscripts)