Number Three

The place for chat about anything not related to language.

Number Three

Postby Tikolm » Thu 20 May 2010 6:19 pm

Number Three is the book I'm currently writing. The storyline is basically a twisted version of my life. It started out as some made-up names written on paper, but it has changed a lot since then. It's about a family I made up, the Tikolm family. They are from Tikolmia and they try moving to the United States, specifically Sylvara, Massachusetts (where I said I live). Sylvara is a city I made up for the story. The Tikolms encounter various problems and biases in Sylvara, some of which has to do with the fact that most of the family members have epilepsy.

(More about this later - I'm stuck on what to say next)
Tikolm

Re: Number Three

Postby Caenwyr » Fri 21 May 2010 8:33 am

for some reason I am starting to think you have quite a link with epilepsy. And cats. Do you have an epileptic cat or something? :P
Native: Dutch
Fluent: English, French
Learning: Swedish (when I have the time and the energy)
Creating: Arain
Caenwyr

Postby Tikolm » Mon 24 May 2010 12:08 am

I do have two cats, but neither of them have epilepsy, fortunately. I used to have an epileptic rabbit. You're right that I talk about epilepsy and cats a lot, but it's just because they both wanted to be in my story for some reason. And I really like cats.
Tikolm

Postby Tikolm » Sun 27 May 2012 9:12 pm

Another update... everyone will be bored with me when they get back.
The book "Number Three" is really going to be called something else, but I have zero idea what. It's part of a series that will contain about 10 books. I know, that's a lot. There isn't going to be any epilepsy in it, so relax. That's for another book or two. In another response to an ancient post, I do have something of a link with epilepsy. I wish I didn't. *sigh* It's just always going to be there, and I'll never know why. I don't know if being exposed to it so early in life has anything to do with it. It may. It could also be because I've known one or two people who had it, but I doubt that a lot.
I am so good at posting when nobody's here... :roll:
Tikolm

Return to General chat