Yondae'eo 윤데어

The place to discuss your conlangs and conlanging.

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby VROOR » Sun 22 Nov 2009 8:06 pm

imbecilica wrote:The reason why ㅐ is for /aj/ is simply because the phonology of Yondae'eo doesn't match that of Korean's 100% and think about it, if you join ㅏ and ㅣ you get ㅐ (a + i) which is roughly /aj/.


That makes sense. I support your views, after all the adoptation of a writing-system does not mean, the phonologies have to be fully adopted.
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
VROOR
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu 13 Aug 2009 6:40 pm
Location: Taiwan (R.O.C)

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby imbecilica » Mon 23 Nov 2009 7:48 am

I'm not really good at putting together phonology lists but I will soon have one so yeah, you'll have to wait a little while longer. Anyway...

Talib wrote:Also, why is the term for university 大學場 when it's just 大學 in Chinese? As I understand it 場 means market.


I took it from the Vietnamese usage of Trường Đại Học which is represented in Chữ Nôm as 場大學. In Vietnamese, a school of any level is known colloquially as a trường (場).
Clicky > My BLOG
imbecilica
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun 19 Apr 2009 8:37 am

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby VROOR » Sat 05 Dec 2009 10:59 pm

Any news and/or updates for Yondae'eo? I am still eager to learn more about this language.
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
VROOR
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu 13 Aug 2009 6:40 pm
Location: Taiwan (R.O.C)

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby Serali » Sat 05 Dec 2009 11:10 pm

Me too.

Please update.

Image
Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
User avatar
Serali
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 1:28 pm

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby desmond » Mon 05 Apr 2010 9:13 am

Is Yondae'eo still an on-going project? I'm interested in knowing more about this conlang, as my Rangyayo is written in a hybrid script of Chinese characters and Korean Hangul as well. I hope we can share some of our ideas?
Desmond - Rangyayo, spoken on the islands of elixir of life
User avatar
desmond
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 6:12 pm
Location: Australia, Hong Kong

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby Serali » Tue 06 Apr 2010 1:04 am

desmond wrote:Is Yondae'eo still an on-going project? I'm interested in knowing more about this conlang, as my Rangyayo is written in a hybrid script of Chinese characters and Korean Hangul as well. I hope we can share some of our ideas?


I'd like to see this script of yours sometime.

And please update this I'd like to know more.

Image
Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
User avatar
Serali
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 1:28 pm

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby desmond » Tue 06 Apr 2010 12:15 pm

Serali wrote:
desmond wrote:Is Yondae'eo still an on-going project? I'm interested in knowing more about this conlang, as my Rangyayo is written in a hybrid script of Chinese characters and Korean Hangul as well. I hope we can share some of our ideas?


I'd like to see this script of yours sometime.

Image


I'm currently maintaining two forum threads about Rangyayo, one on this forum and one on zompist bboard.

I've also been editing the Rangyayo page at conlang.wikia.com. There are some sample texts on that page so you can check them out. Comments and advices are most welcomed.
Desmond - Rangyayo, spoken on the islands of elixir of life
User avatar
desmond
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 6:12 pm
Location: Australia, Hong Kong

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby Serali » Tue 06 Apr 2010 11:12 pm

Thanks.

The only thing is I can't view any page on Wikia because for some reason I get this "Common Client Proxy Server" message thingy and then my internet is cut off and I have to restart my comp to get it back.

Is there any other way I could see the script along with samples? I hate Norton Antivirus, :evil:

Image
Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
User avatar
Serali
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 1:28 pm

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby desmond » Wed 07 Apr 2010 11:18 am

Serali wrote:Thanks.

The only thing is I can't view any page on Wikia because for some reason I get this "Common Client Proxy Server" message thingy and then my internet is cut off and I have to restart my comp to get it back.

Is there any other way I could see the script along with samples? I hate Norton Antivirus, :evil:

Image


I have posted three samples of Rangyayo on zompist bboard, as I don't want to hijack this thread any further.
Sorry imbecilica! I'm eager to learn more about Yondae'eo and find out how close or how different the Chinese loanwords in our languages will be.
Desmond - Rangyayo, spoken on the islands of elixir of life
User avatar
desmond
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 6:12 pm
Location: Australia, Hong Kong

Re: Yondae'eo 윤데어

Postby Serali » Wed 07 Apr 2010 10:33 pm

Thanks! I left a reply there.

I also want to see more of this language Imbecilica! Please update.

Image
Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
User avatar
Serali
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 1:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conlangery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron