Your Favourite Conscripts

The place to discuss constructed writing systems (con-scripts)

Re: Your Favourite Conscripts

Postby Serali » Thu 22 Oct 2009 12:25 pm

Some of them actually have personal stuff on there but there's my Insect Blog And my LJ which is a mixture of conlanging things and what happens during the day. I also started one on Unilang too but it's containing Korean stuff since it's my favorite language and I'd like a place to have some stuff on it other then fat bulging HUGE note books with notes about it in my room.

And then they're the ones that aren't online....my personal diaries that no one sees but me and sometimes my mom. I've been doing this since I was 9 ( I'm 17 now ) so you can only imagine how many are in my room not including ones for conlanging/conworlding.

So linkies anyone?

My LJ

I also had a Greatest Journal too but the site's no longer in existence sadly....It's a shame really.....as I'm sure I had some valuable stuff on there that I can't get back now. But it wasn't much on there anyway but still. My other 2 blogs on blogger are in there too.

Too bad blogger doesn't have the option to make your entries private so I'll just write said entries in Hindi or something....Also I know I'm forgetting something but I can't think atm so until then....

Enjoy basking in my craziness. I should warn you though I am somewhat insane.... :twisted:

Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
Serali

Postby Delodephius » Thu 22 Oct 2009 2:40 pm

Interesting blogs. I like insects too (though I do squash them if they bother me, but I am pro-animal rights and don't like when people torture or kill animals for fun, even insects) but most of the stuff there is pretty girlie and not at all appealing to me. :P

I had a blog once or twice. One was about Slavic history but it didn't go well since I didn't know anything about Slavic history you couldn't already find on Wikipedia or some place like that. I couldn't really think about what to write. The second blog was about Old Church Slavonic but I abandoned that once I discovered GooglePages, and that is where I post now.

I would like to make a blog about my thoughts and ideas, but I'm afraid I am to weird and people would not find my posts interesting. Even I don't find them interesting. I prefer the spoken word and select company of listeners, than the written word and whole bunch of unknown readers.
- Latina Ἑλληνική संस्कृतम् पाळि עִבְרִית پارسيک الفصحى 文言 Norrœnt
https://sites.google.com/site/sophologia/
Delodephius

Postby Serali » Fri 06 Nov 2009 10:27 pm

Thanks!

Don't worry though. I'm sure that I'm weirder then you. :mrgreen: And I happen to like Church Slavonic even thought I know nothing about it. I should start blogging about Korean or something of the sort since I love the language so much.

I'm listening to one of my favorite songs in said language as I write this. :P I have it on loop and I must've played it like 50 times since I got home...... :twisted:

Any way I'm rambling now....XD But keep posting things and you'll be surprised at how many people actually are interested in these things. I'm one of them.

I guess that also makes me weird. XD

Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
Serali

Postby Pax » Wed 31 Oct 2012 2:13 am

3 years since a post? :o

My favourite conscripts would have to be Genesis, Awyis, and tengwar. All of which are on the omniglot site, but i've only grasped Awyis.
Native: English
Fluent: None
Intermediate: None
Basic: Español, tlhIngan Hol
Pax

Postby akoska66 » Sun 14 Jul 2013 7:32 am

My farorite scriptie ( :lol: ) : Sarin.
akoska66

Postby Serak » Fri 20 Sep 2013 3:07 am

My favourite would have to be Maui: http://www.omniglot.com/conscripts/maui.htm
And Slinseng-Fi: http://www.omniglot.com/conscripts/slinsengfi.htm
The rest of the writing systems by Ian James are also pretty good. He has a really good grasp on phonetics and its implementation in writing systems.
Native: English ~ Spanish
Learning: 日本語
Conlangs: Sedukasan
Serak

Previous

Return to Constructed writing systems