Čau! Hello!

The place to introduce yourselves.

Re: Čau! Hello!

Postby Ashucky » Mon 05 Oct 2009 11:22 am

Aeetlrcreejl wrote:Anyway, welcome to the forums. Your bags are being taken up to your room. If you have any questions, call the concierge. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Um, thank you. Here's a small tip ~~~. :P

Sobekhotep wrote:Hittite is on your wishlist. Is it possible to learn this language? :?:

Does a language has to be possible to learn to be on my wishlist? :D I also wish to learn Ancient Egyptian but I can't - unless going back in time. Anyway, I think I've also seen a course to learn Hittite somewhere around my place .... or it was Hindi? I dunno :roll:

Oh, and thank you, Delodephius, for those two links! I'll read through the pages anytime soon.
Ashucky

Postby rickardspaghetti » Mon 05 Oct 2009 11:59 am

[quote="Ashucky"][quote="rickardspaghetti"][quote="Ashucky"][quote="rickardspaghetti"]20th September. When is yours?[/quote]
You're older than me :( Mine's 26th.[/quote]
My cat's birthday is the 26th! :mrgreen:[/quote]
Oh, how nice! What's her/his name? I have a cat too - unknown birthday :mrgreen:[/quote]
Her name is Chili(pronunced /s\IlI/ or /SIlI/) and she's eight years old.
そうだ。死んでいる人も勃起することが出来る。
俺はその証だ。
rickardspaghetti

Postby Ashucky » Mon 05 Oct 2009 10:20 pm

rickardspaghetti wrote:Her name is Chili(pronunced /s\IlI/ or /SIlI/) and she's eight years old.

Chili, what a nice name, really. :) My cat's name is Miška (pronounced /miSka/), meaning "little mouse". But she doesn't like mice at all. Hm, at least my cat's older than yours - she's around 9 or 10 years ;)
Ashucky

Postby rickardspaghetti » Mon 05 Oct 2009 10:29 pm

Ashucky wrote:
rickardspaghetti wrote:Her name is Chili(pronunced /s\IlI/ or /SIlI/) and she's eight years old.

Chili, what a nice name, really. :) My cat's name is Miška (pronounced /miSka/), meaning "little mouse". But she doesn't like mice at all. Hm, at least my cat's older than yours - she's around 9 or 10 years ;)

Perhaps I should tell you about our other three cats(that we don't have anymore). ;)
そうだ。死んでいる人も勃起することが出来る。
俺はその証だ。
rickardspaghetti

Postby Sobekhotep » Tue 06 Oct 2009 3:31 am

Delodephius wrote:It is possible to learn Hittite to an extent. I have tried it but back then I was still not good with grammar so I didn't understand what is what. And now I'm not so interested in it. Here is a website about Hittite, with grammar and a forum:
http://www.premiumwanadoo.com/cuneiform ... ge=accueil
Check this page out:
http://www.premiumwanadoo.com/cuneiform ... p?f=5&t=15

It's quite an interesting language. Apparently the oldest attested Indo-European language, according to the Wikipedia although I've always thought (Mycenaean) Greek was the oldest. :?
ለሐዘበ ፡ ዘየደአ
Sobekhotep

Previous

Return to Introductions