Languages you'd like to learn...

The place to discuss learning languages

Re: Languages you'd like to learn...

Postby Tikolm » Sat 08 Sep 2012 9:48 pm

Nuts! Are you people still arguing? Whatever for? There's nothing to argue over now, is there?
Native: English
Fluent: français
Basic: Cymraeg
Really basic: Español, lingua latīna
Conlangs (current): tikolmil, llyffws, Arliks, dilir
(Website is at http://risteq.net/ if you ever want to visit. It's supposed to be in 4 languages.)
Tikolm

Postby choc_pud » Tue 30 Oct 2012 2:07 pm

I would like to learn every language in the whole world, but that's not likely to ever happen so I'll say: All the Celtic languages, all the Scandinavian languages, all the Germanic languages, all the slavic languages... :ugeek:
Dyfal donc a dyr y garreg, ydy?
choc_pud

Postby Tikolm » Sat 10 Nov 2012 8:02 pm

choc_pud wrote:I would like to learn every language in the whole world, but that's not likely to ever happen so I'll say: All the Celtic languages, all the Scandinavian languages, all the Germanic languages, all the slavic languages... :ugeek:
Ambitious that is, isn't it? You'll be all after their mixing up them in short order! :P Seriously, though, I feel kind of the same way, so you have my sympathies.

Edit: oh, yeah, time to nitpick. Scandinavian is actually a subgroup of Germanic. Sorry to have to correct you. :)
Native: English
Fluent: français
Basic: Cymraeg
Really basic: Español, lingua latīna
Conlangs (current): tikolmil, llyffws, Arliks, dilir
(Website is at http://risteq.net/ if you ever want to visit. It's supposed to be in 4 languages.)
Tikolm

Postby Bai » Tue 04 Dec 2012 7:17 am

I'd definitly try to learn if I had learning materials:
- Wenzhou dialect of Chinese
- Hmong
- Kabardinian
There're also many languages that seem interesting to me but I obviously won't have time to learn:
Tibetan, Georgian, Chechen, Avar, Manchu, Mongolian, Turkish, Quechua, Guarani, Inuit, Basque, Arabic, Hebrew, Swahili, Zulu, Irish, Hungarian, Finnish, Spanish, Polish...
Lên non mới biết non cao
Bai

Previous

Return to Language learning