Hello! Marhaban! Salam sejahtera!

The place to introduce yourselves.

Hello! Marhaban! Salam sejahtera!

Postby ahmad_afendiyevich » Sat 08 Feb 2014 4:50 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is ahmad_afendiyevich and I'm from Malaysia. I've been a fan of this forum and website for quite a long time and I'm glad I am here at last as a member.

I am an huge fan of anything language-related. My mother tounge is Malay, but I'm more fluent in English, my second language. Right now, I am studying Arabic in school while still leisurely studying Japanese and Russian on my own. I am still in high school and I hope to continue studying languages in college. I can read Latin script, Arabic script, Cyrillic script, Hiragana, Katakana and a little kanji.

I had a lot of experience living and visiting in other countries. I myself go to international schools for most of my life, so I had a lot of friends from other countries who teach me a little I know about their own languages. I practice what I learn with them too.

Currently I am only bilingual, but I have planned out all the languages I want to learn. Right after I master Arabic with high fluency, I will improve my French (which I haven't been studying for quite some time), Japanese and French (in that order). Wish me luck!

Ахмад_Афендиевич
Native: Bahasa Melayu/بهاس ملايو
Fluent in: English
Halfway-Fluent: اللغة العربية, Bahasa Indonesia
Basic: 日本語
Very Basic: Русский язык, français
Extremely Basic: nederlands
ahmad_afendiyevich

Return to Introductions