Hello! Hola! Ôa! Oya!

The place to introduce yourselves.

Hello! Hola! Ôa! Oya!

Postby UndeadFishtank » Wed 07 Dec 2011 9:02 pm

Hello, my name is Shane Lynch and I'm eighteen years old. I'll be nineteen in April next year! I'm a freshman at Fort Hays State University in Hays, Kansas, and I'm majoring in Mathematics and Spanish. I love languages! In my spare time I like to look up obscure languages and have tried my hand at learning Russian in my freetime, although I haven't really been doing that lately. I also like to produce music and that can be found at my website. I have begun the construction of two languages simultaneously, the first based off of Spanish, and the second based off of my previous conlang with other influences. I also constructed a script that can be used with both of them, although some of the characters represent different sounds based on which language it is used for. I think that Omniglot is a really great resource and can't wait to talk to people on the forum! :D

---

Hola, me llamo Shane Lynch y yo tengo dieciocho años. Tendré diecinueve años abril del año que viene. Estoy en my primer año en Fort Hays State University en Hays, Kansas, y mis especialidades son las matemáticas y español. Me gustan mucho los idiomas. En mi tiempo libre me gusta mirar los idiomas oscuros y traté de aprender el ruso una vez, aunque no recientemente. También me gusta producir música y esa se puede encontrar en mi sitio web. Yo ha empezado la construcción de dos lenguajes simultáneamente, el primer basado en español, y el segundo basado en el último con otras influencias. Yo también construí un script que puede ser utilizado con los dos, aunque algunos carácteres representan sonidos diferentes basado en el idioma que se está utilizando. Pienso que Omniglot es un recurso muy bueno, y no puedo esperar para hablar con la gente del foro.

[Mi español no es perfecto. | My Spanish isn't perfect.]
Native: English
Learning: Spanish, Russian
Conlangs: Cakuacakuán (Tsaquatsaquan), and this unnamed language
UndeadFishtank

Re: Hello! Hola! Ôa! Oya!

Postby Elijah » Sun 05 Feb 2012 12:59 am

Hi Shane! You are in good company.
Native: American English
Learning: Mandarin, Burmese, Japanese
Want to learn: Cantonese, ASL, Basque?
Elijah