Hi

The place to introduce yourselves.

Hi

Postby Serali » Sun 16 Aug 2009 7:29 pm

Yes I have returned!

The reason I wasn't on here was because of the fact I was without the internet for months but I got it back weeks ago so....yay! Even though I know alot of you already "know" who I am I feel more or less compelled to introduce myself to those who don't.

So hi! n_n I'm a 17 year old language/writing system loving girl who lives in NYC with her mommy and hermit crabs. My favorite language in the whole world is Korean and I want to learn it so bad. What I really need in this case is a good tutor.......but IDK where to get one.

But atm I have other things to get out of the way first. But I WILL learn Korean one or another. So....now you know something about me although as time goes on you'll know more I know.

↑ Was for the people who don't know me.

Image
Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
User avatar
Serali
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 1:28 pm

Re: Hi

Postby Twix93 » Sun 16 Aug 2009 8:25 pm

Welcome back! :D

I also like Korean - The writing system is my second favourite.
Native: English
Learning: German, Spanish, Mandarin Characters
Learning for holiday: Italian
Also interested in: Eskimo-Aleut languages, Finnish, Volapük, Lojban, Icelandic, Scandinavian
Twix93
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 3:56 pm
Location: UK

Re: Hi

Postby Serali » Sun 16 Aug 2009 8:59 pm

Well it's on my #1 Favorite writing systems lists. I bet I could even get my mother to write something in it if I showed her how......*Must try*

I have a number of conscripts based on it. Even English Ciphers too!

Image
Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
User avatar
Serali
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 1:28 pm

Re: Hi

Postby rickardspaghetti » Sun 16 Aug 2009 11:38 pm

Wohoo! Serali! Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! :mrgreen:

Serali wrote:I'm a 17 year old language/writing system loving girl

17!? :o You're younger than I! I could never have guessed! :lol:
そうだ。死んでいる人も勃起することが出来る。
俺はその証だ。
rickardspaghetti
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri 17 Apr 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Hi

Postby Serali » Mon 17 Aug 2009 12:18 am

Hee hee!

And....wait...did you say I was younger then you?! :shock:

Image
Native Language: English
Languages I'm Interested In: Korean
Favorite Writing Systems: Too many to name

And the boingies will take over the world!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi! n_n
User avatar
Serali
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun 28 Jun 2009 1:28 pm

Re: Hi

Postby Sobekhotep » Mon 17 Aug 2009 1:46 am

Serali wrote:Yes I have returned!

The reason I wasn't on here was because of the fact I was without the internet for months but I got it back weeks ago so....yay! Even though I know alot of you already "know" who I am I feel more or less compelled to introduce myself to those who don't.

So hi! n_n I'm a 17 year old language/writing system loving girl who lives in NYC with her mommy and hermit crabs. My favorite language in the whole world is Korean and I want to learn it so bad. What I really need in this case is a good tutor.......but IDK where to get one.

But atm I have other things to get out of the way first. But I WILL learn Korean one or another. So....now you know something about me although as time goes on you'll know more I know.

↑ Was for the people who don't know me.

Image

Welcome to the new Omniglot forum!
You don't need a tutor to learn Korean. The only one who can teach it to you is yourself. ;)
ለሐዘበ ፡ ዘየደአ
User avatar
Sobekhotep
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun 19 Apr 2009 4:53 am
Location: America's Dairyland

Re: Hi

Postby Talib » Mon 17 Aug 2009 7:48 am

But a tutor could help.
العربية * 中文 * English * Français * Русский * Português * Español * हिन्दी/اردو * Deutsch * 日本語
Talib
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Sun 19 Apr 2009 8:22 am
Location: Canada

Re: Hi

Postby rickardspaghetti » Mon 17 Aug 2009 12:18 pm

Serali wrote:Hee hee!

And....wait...did you say I was younger then you?! :shock:

Image

I'll be 19 in September, so yes.
そうだ。死んでいる人も勃起することが出来る。
俺はその証だ。
rickardspaghetti
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri 17 Apr 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Hi

Postby Anders » Mon 17 Aug 2009 6:01 pm

rickardspaghetti wrote:I'll be 19 in September, so yes.

Jaha, är du så ung?
Yes-ho, are you so young?

Trodde du var äldre.
Thought you were older.

...

Vad alla är unga helt plötsligt!
What all are young whole suddenly!

Känner mig gammal nu.
Feel me old now.

...

YAAY The boingy-girl is back!! 8-) :P
Jaaa Den boingy-flicka är tillbaks!!
Anders
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed 20 May 2009 10:23 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Hi

Postby rickardspaghetti » Mon 17 Aug 2009 7:23 pm

Anders wrote:
rickardspaghetti wrote:I'll be 19 in September, so yes.

Jaha, är du så ung?
Yes-ho, are you so young?

Trodde du var äldre.
Thought you were older.

:lol:

Anders wrote:Vad alla är unga helt plötsligt!
What all are young whole suddenly!

Känner mig gammal nu.
Feel me old now.

You should listen to Alphaville!
Du borde lyssna till Alphaville!

Anders wrote:YAAY The boingy-girl is back!! 8-) :P
Jaaa Den boingy-flicka är tillbaks!!

Wapo Gipo Mi Mi Mi!
そうだ。死んでいる人も勃起することが出来る。
俺はその証だ。
rickardspaghetti
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri 17 Apr 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Sweden

Next

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests