On http://www.omniglot.com/writing/tifinagh.htm, you list
Free Tifinagh fonts
The first URL is 404.
The second leads to a page listing
* the TrueType fonts Afus Deg Wfus 1 and 2, which are non-Unicode: they
map Tifinagh to one byte.
* downloads for Latin and Tifinagh fonts designed by Arezki Bouzefrane.
* The page link on "polices", http://www.lisi.ensma.fr/ftp/misc/fontes/,
* The download link on télécharger,
http://www.mondeberbere.com/langue/fontes.zip, is live, but WinZip Pro says
the file can't be opened.
* The "Caractères tifinagh en usage au Maroc" is a graphic.
* And the Tamazgha site, http://www.tamurt-imazighen.com/tamazgha/, has
been cybersquatted by a self-publishing site.
If you've spotted anything on Omniglot that needs correcting, or have any suggestions for new material or how the site could be improved, this is the place to discuss them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests