The person under me... PART 2

The place to use Languages other than English (LOTE) to discuss whatever you like.

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby Aeetlrcreejl » Mon 10 Aug 2009 2:29 am

Sean of the Dead wrote:The man after me saw someone today he hadn't forethought to meet.


Nope.
না.
Ènu. (Jinnic, my conlang)
Ú. (Lorošae, my other conlang)

The person under me likes bananas.
জে আমার নিচে কলা গছন করে.
Màs èdrawĕ lübac oròta.
Ket dinar šanat oronul.
Aeetlrcreejl
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat 18 Apr 2009 7:56 am

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby formiko » Mon 10 Aug 2009 3:12 am

Aeetlrcreejl wrote:
The person under me likes bananas.
জে আমার নিচে কলা গছন করে.
Màs èdrawĕ lübac oròta.
Ket dinar šanat oronul.


Ja, ich mag Bananen.
Jes, mi ŝatas la bananojn.

[es]¿Cuál es el signo (del zodíaco) de la persona debajo de mí?
[eo]Kio estas la zodiaka signo de la persono sub mi?
ᏙᏒᏓᎵ ᏗᏑᎶ ᎭᏫ
User avatar
formiko
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun 19 Apr 2009 8:31 am
Location: Angola

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby Sean of the Dead » Mon 10 Aug 2009 3:39 am

My token is Capricorn.

The wight after me learns more than 3 tongues at the same time.
Sean of the Dead
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri 17 Apr 2009 8:46 pm
Location: Renton, WA

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby Aeetlrcreejl » Mon 10 Aug 2009 4:46 am

Nope.
না.
Ènu. (Jinnic, my conlang)
Ú. (Lorošae, my other conlang)

The person under me reads xkcd.
জে আমার নিচে xkcd পরে.
Màs èdrawĕ xkcd dirac.
Ket dinar dirat xkcd.

And Esperanto is a terrible idea for an international language. As said, the best one would not be related to any other language, and seeing that one equally easy for everyone is out of the question, let's make one equally difficult. Say hello to faucalised distinction, bidental fricatives, pharyngealised breathy voiced approximants, erg-abs only in inchoative aspect, tripartite in perfective aspect, etc. I hope none of you are looking and thinking, "Hey, he stole that from my conlang!"
Aeetlrcreejl
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat 18 Apr 2009 7:56 am

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby kaenif » Mon 10 Aug 2009 5:48 am

Aeetlrcreejl wrote:The person under me reads xkcd.
জে আমার নিচে xkcd পরে.
Màs èdrawĕ xkcd dirac.
Ket dinar dirat xkcd.


Yes.
有。
Haz. (Ias'k-yon, just trying :P)

The person below me likes to use pencil than pen.
樓下嗰個鍾意用鉛筆多過原子筆。
Ukos hue het est ijenu oi wüan. (Sentence made using random new grammar :? )
/ukʰɔ́s ʍɛ xɛtʰ ɛstʰ iʣɛ́nu ɔi ɥán/
Can you recognise this character?
Nope, it's not shāng. It is a 囧 with a hat which 囧ed its chin off!
囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧!
User avatar
kaenif
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun 19 Apr 2009 8:31 am
Location: Hong Kong SAR, People's Republic of China

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby formiko » Tue 11 Aug 2009 1:00 am

kaenif wrote:
The person below me likes to use pencil than pen.
樓下嗰個鍾意用鉛筆多過原子筆。
Ukos hue het est ijenu oi wüan. (Sentence made using random new grammar :? )
/ukʰɔ́s ʍɛ xɛtʰ ɛstʰ iʣɛ́nu ɔi ɥán/


Ich vorziehe Kreide.
Mi preferas la paŝtelon.
[gr] Προτιμώ κραγιόν. (protimo krayon)
[ru] Я предпочитаю пастель (ya predpochitayu pastyel)
[en] I prefer crayon :)

[de] Die Person nach mir mag Lakritze.
[es] A la persona debajo de mí le gusta la regaliz.
[eo] La persono sub mi ŝatas la glicirizon.
[en] The person below me likes licorice.
ᏙᏒᏓᎵ ᏗᏑᎶ ᎭᏫ
User avatar
formiko
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun 19 Apr 2009 8:31 am
Location: Angola

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby dtp883 » Tue 11 Aug 2009 2:26 am

Me gusta regaliz.
I like licorice.

La persona debajo de mí es gordo.
The person under me is fat.
Aeetlrcreejl wrote:And Esperanto is a terrible idea for an international language. As said, the best one would not be related to any other language, and seeing that one equally easy for everyone is out of the question, let's make one equally difficult. Say hello to faucalised distinction, bidental fricatives, pharyngealised breathy voiced approximants, erg-abs only in inchoative aspect, tripartite in perfective aspect, etc. I hope none of you are looking and thinking, "Hey, he stole that from my conlang!"


Why would you want to create a language that would be extremely difficult for most people? It would just get tossed out when few people are able to master it.
Native: English (NW American)
Advanced: Spanish
Intermediate: French
Beginning: Arabic (MSA/Egyptian)
Some day: German
User avatar
dtp883
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat 18 Apr 2009 10:51 pm
Location: San Francisco Area

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby formiko » Tue 11 Aug 2009 4:10 am

dtp883 wrote:La persona debajo de mí es gordo.
The person under me is fat.


[eo] Ne, mi ne estas dika
[de] Nein, ich bin nicht dick.
[es] No soy gordo.
[lt] Aš ne riebalų.

[de] Die Person nach mir trägt Schlafanzüge.
[en] The person under me wears pajamas.
[es] La persona debajo de mí lleva la piyama.
[eo] La persono sub mi portas la piĵamon.
ᏙᏒᏓᎵ ᏗᏑᎶ ᎭᏫ
User avatar
formiko
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun 19 Apr 2009 8:31 am
Location: Angola

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby dtp883 » Tue 11 Aug 2009 4:16 am

formiko wrote:[de] Die Person nach mir trägt Schlafanzüge.
[en] The person under me wears pajamas.
[es] La persona debajo de mí lleva la piyama.
[eo] La persono sub mi portas la piĵamon.


¿A dónde llevo la piyama?
Where do I take pyjamas?

La persona debajo de mí piensa con el corazón.
Native: English (NW American)
Advanced: Spanish
Intermediate: French
Beginning: Arabic (MSA/Egyptian)
Some day: German
User avatar
dtp883
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat 18 Apr 2009 10:51 pm
Location: San Francisco Area

Re: The person under me... PART 2

Postby Aeetlrcreejl » Tue 11 Aug 2009 8:47 pm

dtp883 wrote:Why would you want to create a language that would be extremely difficult for most people? It would just get tossed out when few people are able to master it.


I was only joking.

dtp883 wrote:La persona debajo de mí piensa con el corazón.


Kaputüús budnüù. (Jinnic, my conlang)
মাথা দিয়ে চিনতা করি.
I think with my head.

Màs èdrawĕ ženelsí xac.
যে আমার নিচে Windows ব্যবহার করে.
The person under me uses Windows.
Aeetlrcreejl
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat 18 Apr 2009 7:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to Languages other than English

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron