Could you post a grammar of the language, or could I find one somewhere?
I had a thread on the old forum but that's gone now and epr has changed a bit since. Here's a start though:
- uses affixation (obviously).
- pronoun drop
- to be in love (with).
- we go, let's go!
- one infinitive ending (-ar) with a few irregular verbs.
- vocabulary based on "filtering" words from Romance languages + words from other roots such as the native Espiritolan tribal tongues (Espiri-itola = the Eagle-land)
- orthography is quite regular
eg. ser, ir, lir etc. - to be, to go, to read
eg. sey, esse, es, sianos, siavo, seís
- I am, you are (sing.), he/she/it is, we are, you are (plur/formal), they are.
Some verbs filtered from other languages:
FRE tuer (to kill) --> teyar
FRE voyager (to travel) --> voyar
ESP esquina (corner) --> cuína
Besides me and a few friends at university, only one other member here knows epr quite well, Bipapo.