Old/new faces

The place for chat about anything not related to language.

Re: Old/new faces

Postby Caenwyr » Fri 03 Dec 2010 10:12 am

Aika-sáni wrote:When I joined my name was different; I believe it was Chris, although I can't remember for sure. It's nice to see familiar names:)
And I shall reduce the rediculas size of my X.

I like your new sig. It looks pretty exotic! What language is it in, and what does it mean?
Native: Dutch
Fluent: English, French
Learning: Swedish (when I have the time and the energy)
Creating: Arain
Caenwyr

Re: Old/new faces

Postby Aika-sáni » Fri 03 Dec 2010 12:53 pm

Caenwyr wrote:
Aika-sáni wrote:When I joined my name was different; I believe it was Chris, although I can't remember for sure. It's nice to see familiar names:)
And I shall reduce the rediculas size of my X.

I like your new sig. It looks pretty exotic! What language is it in, and what does it mean?

I like it too, but it is too long.
Acatinatinohadaskarahadophonodoikvalyalyafyanyahaiya'okazanigobìjilaĺáíáíeičyod'ńmánàqoranàŕohazatyamgaxagjáŕ
It's in "old" Caísa (my conlang) and I can't remember what it's meant to meen. I can't understand it either partly because I squashed all the words together. I think it's meant to say: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, in places it fits, howerver I can't find the word Tysilio in there. Perhaps someone else can spot it?
It's all written in an old fasioned style of spelling, which I quite like (although it's fairly impractical)
Her it is "updated" : Acadinadinohadasgarahadoponodoigfaljaljafjanjahaija'ogaćanigobìzilaĺaïaïeiśjod'ńmánèqoranèŕohaćtamgakagzáŕ.
Dća a haíjạ́na ce Hijẹíba, Saï--ba, Ạía, Yedẹma ai ba cạjam.
Aika-sáni

Previous

Return to General chat