Search for an East Elmhurst Language Tutor

Subject: ZIP:
Ilya G. ...Studies were conducted in Russian. My first tutoring experience occurred back in the middle school. A classmate's mother asked me to help out her son, Faraz, with Russian homework and with the basics of Russian language.
1 Subject: Russian
$48.00/hr
New York, NY
Veronica R. ¡Hola! I am an Ivy league educated native speaker and I have been teaching Spanish at the College Level for over 8 years. I have also taught Spanish for business for small groups of professionals and tutored children.
1 Subject: Spanish
$60.00/hr
Jersey City, NJ
Jacqueline Q. ...While all sessions are customizable to suit your specific needs, I generally prefer to spend only about 20% of any session on traditional grammar exercises and the other 80% of our time working together to understand and discuss different pieces of French media. If you are using these sessions t...
1 Subject: French
$50.00/hr
Jamaica, NY
Melissa G. ...When I tutor my students, I work hard to help them understand the topic until they are fully comfortable with it, whether it is in science, math, or English. If you are looking for someone to help you with a particular subject, overall homework help, or preparing for college applications process...
16 Subjects: including ESL/ESOL, reading, writing, geometry
$55.00/hr
New York, NY
Howard S. ...He himself frequently speaks at conferences and is always well received, most recently at the NYSTESOL Applied Linguistics Conference, January, 2012. As part of my work as an editor I often come across requests for assistance in editing personal statements for college and graduate school admissi...
35 Subjects: including ESL/ESOL, English, speech, writing
$90.00/hr
New York, NY