The Posiga alphabet was invented by Renea (RokSuks2RapRuls [at] aol.com)
in 2003. It is Renea's first alternative writing system and was inspired
by many visits to this site.
Some random facts about Posiga:
- The letters are based on yoga poses and the punctuation marks are
random geometrical shapes.
- All numbers are spelled out, though Renea may come up with a shorthand
system in the near future.
- It was created in the early fall of 2003.
- It can be used to communicate (gossip) silently in yoga classes.
- It is written from left to right, and can be used for English and
other languages which use the basic Latin alphabet.
- The name Posiga is a combination of the words "pose"
The Posiga alphabet
I think; therefore I am.
Other writing systems invented by visitors to this site
Learn Chinese Characters with the Omniglot Chinese app