...My undergraduate degree is in English, but my training began early on with my parents. My mother was an English teacher with a passion for writing, literature and grammar. My father brought his own exacting communicative skills to his work, and appreciated nothing more than a speaker (formal or informal) who could express him or herself eloquently.
23 Subjects: including reading, English, writing, ESL/ESOL
...I can help you if:
* You need a little one on one guidance
* You just have one more math class to pass before graduation
* You are preparing for a standardized test
* You need testing techniques
* You need help managing your time
* You focus on the most important aspects of the course
14 Subjects: including calculus, statistics, geometry, algebra 1
...Debate is an interdisciplinary art so I have a lot of experience relating subject to one another. My pedagogy is largely Socratic. I believe the best way to get people learning is to get them talking and applying it to something they care about.
34 Subjects: including English, writing, calculus, statistics
Learner-Focused Teaching. I make learning fun through enthusiastic interactions, engaging activities and energetic discourse. Students may not even know they're learning as their competency in English steadily develops.
- University of Cambridge Certified (CELTA)
- Experience in classroom and one-on-one teaching.
- Catered lessons to Student's exact level and threshold of learning.
10 Subjects: including reading, English, writing, ESL/ESOL
...I hold myself accountable for my students' results. I am also able to develop strong relationships with parents and guardians in order to benefit and increase student learning. I look forward to hearing from you and how we can plan to work together to increase student results.When tutoring Read...
11 Subjects: including Spanish, reading, drawing, phonics