Language learning materials and other books about Uzbek (Ўзбек тили), a Turkic language spoken mainly in Uzbekistan.
by Nigora Azimova
- offers a thematically organized and integrative approach to the Uzbek language and its culture, including a functional approach to grammar, an emphasis on integrated skills development, and the use of authentic materials such as videos filmed in various regions of Uzbekistan. Contains a CD-ROM with audio and video materials to accompany the text and integrated, interactive exercises and games. It also includes a supplementary Cyrillic reader, an extensive glossary, and illustrations and photographs throughout.
by Kurtulus Oztopcu
- a basic introduction to colloquial Uzbek that features basic vocabulary for travel and day-to-day living.
by Kamran M. Khakimov
- contains 8,000 total entries with phonetic pronunciation for each language, and a concise, easy-to-use format.
by Nicholas Awde, William Dirks and Umida Hikmatullaeva
- provides essential vocabulary and phrases for communication with Uzbek speakers in travel-related and daily life situations. Uzbek is presented here in the Roman alphabet to allow quick pronunciation. Includes 5,000 entries, basic Uzbek grammar, and practical cultural information.
by Andrey Taranov
- contains over 9000 commonly used words arranged into themes such as basic concepts, numbers, colors, months, seasons, units of measurement, clothing & accessories, food & nutrition, restaurant, family members, etc.
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.