There are numerous Spanish language courses available. The ones shown on this page are just a small selection. More Spanish language learning materials are available in my aStores: Amazon.co.uk | Amazon.com | Amazon.fr
- a CD-ROM course which helps to learn grammar and a wide range of vocabulary. Also includes a book of stories, which you can listen to and read, an audio CD, and an AutoLearn feature.
Buy from: www.linguashop.com
by TOPICS Entertainment
- Spanish Levels 1, 2 & 3 includes six language learning CD-ROMS and three bonus discs: an interactive DVD, audio for an iPod or MP3 player.
by Untza Otaola Alday
- a good introduction to Spanish as it is actually spoken in Spain. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Untza Otada Alday
- a intermediate-level course in spoken and written Spanish which helps you to review and expand your knowledge of the language. Includes a textbook and two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Roberto Rodriguez-Saona
- a good introduction to Spanish as it is actually spoken in Latin America. Includes a course book containing dialogues, grammatical notes, exercises and cultural information, together with two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Roberto Rodriguez-Saona
- a intermediate-level course in spoken and written Latin American Spanish which helps you to review and expand your knowledge of the language. Includes a textbook and two cassettes or CDs with recordings of some of the dialogues and exercises.
by Margaret Madrigals
- an excellent book packed with great tips on vocabulary-building, grammar, and usage with original illustrations by Andy Warhol. The "magic keys" are easy ways of converting English words into Spanish words.
This book is divided into 45 lessons, each of which covers a magic key or two, and/or grammar points, then drills you in their usage. There are regular tests to check how much you have remembered. This method really works and is fun.
Buy from: Amazon.com
- a computer-based Spanish course consisting of 45 2-hour lessons, over 700 activities and exercises, over 3,000 separate sound files (more than 7 hours of audio), three software games and step-by-step instructions. Available in on CD-ROMs or in downloadable format.
Buy from: Rocket languages
by Visual Link Languages
- learning software for Spanish with 13 themed sections containing interactive lessons on sentence building, vocabulary, pronunciation, verbal and written quizzes and games.
Buy from: Amazon.com
by Lynn Johnston and Brenda Wegmann
- features 100 Spanish versions of the popular comic strip "For Better or For Worse", each of which is accompanied by notes on vocabulary, grammar and usage and a description of the action in the comic strip in Spanish. There are also additional grammar notes and regular review sections. This is an interesting and entertaining way to learn Spanish.
by Claire Bretecher and Monica Tamariz
- this book enables you to expand your colloquial Spanish vocabulary with the help of amusing cartoons which present the language in context. Concentrates on Castilian Spanish though includes notes on Latin American usage. Suitable for those with at least an intermediate level of Spanish.
by Stacey Tipton
- a fun way to learn Spanish through 10 popular Spanish songs, including La Bamba, Guantanamera and La Cucaracha. The lessons in the textbook are based on the song lyrics. There are also notes on pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
by Joseph J. Keenan
- this book explains in a clear and light-hearted way the most important areas of Spanish that cause confusion to beginners, such as when to use ser and when to use estar; commonly confused words; common verbs with multiple meanings, and the subjunctive. There are also chapters on the most common verbs and their typical usage; snappy answers and expressions to use when you can't think of what to say; and how not to sound like a gringo.
by Eldon Mirjah
- a set of 31 interesting, raw and uncut short stories in Spanish, with English translations. The stories were written for Spanish learners to improve their Spanish comprehension by exposing themselves to unique, edgy amd honest conversations. Suitable for intermediate to advanced learners. Not suitable for children.
[ Contents ]
by Jacques De Bruyne and Christopher J. Pountain
- a definitive grammar which balances a respect for established tradition with an awareness of current usage. This book is both authoritative and stimulating in its approach. Covers topics from basic pronunciation and the use of the noun, to particular problem areas, such as difficulties with verbs and word order. Special sections examine regional diversity within the language, and attention is paid throughout to the inclusion of Latin-American Spanish.
by John Butt and Carmen Benjamin
- a advanced grammar reference which provides a detailed description of how Spanish is used in real life in the various Spanish speaking countries and regions. Also includes numerous citations from the writings of novelists, scholars, journalists, etc.
by Christopher Kendris and Theodore N. Kendris
- features the most important and commonly used Spanish verbs alphabetically in chart form, one verb per page, and conjugated in all persons and tenses, both active and passive. Also includes bilingual useful expressions and idioms for travellers, verb drills and tests. Essential for serious students of Spanish.
- an easy-to-understand Spanish verb guide featuring an alphabetical listing of 601 verbs, verb activity pages, 75 Must Know verbs, spelling shortcuts, and lists of test verbs and technology related verbs.
[ Contents ]
by Oxford University Press
- a comprehensive bilingual Spanish dictionary with over 300,000 words and phrases. Includes numerous notes on life and culture in the Spanish-speaking world, and also extra help with grammar and usage.
by Christine Lea et al
- an up-to-date pocket dictionary with over 100,000 words, phrases and translations.
[ Contents ]
by Marta Lopez
- a phrasebook containing a good selection of phrases in European Spanish, a mini dictionary, and information about pronunciation and grammar. Also includes Basque, Catalan and Galician sections.
by Roberto Esposto
- a phrasebook containing a good selection of phrases in Latin American Spanish, a mini dictionary, and information about pronunciation and grammar.
by Rafael & Cecilia Carmona
- a phrasebook containing a good selection of phrases in Mexican Spanish, a mini dictionary, and information about pronunciation and grammar. Also includes some useful cultural tips and information about Mexican food.
by Thomas Kohnstamm
- a phrasebook containing a good selection of phrases in Costa Rican Spanish, a mini dictionary, and information about pronunciation and grammar.
by Delia Berlin
- Eva and Lucas are best friends and neighbors. They are also thoughtful and endearing chickens. In this bilingual (English/Spanish) book, they encounter problems and develop solutions using their insights about sharing, caring and empathy.
Eva y Lucas son mejores amigos y vecinos. También son pollitos amables y simpáticos. En este libro bilingüe en capítulos para leer o ser leído, ellos confrontan problemas y desarrollan soluciones usando sus descubrimientos sobre generosidad, apoyo mutuo y empatía.
by P.D. Eastman
- does a good job of exploring the concepts of size, color and opposites using a storyline about two dogs who are very different, but also the best of friends. English text is displayed under the Spanish, making it an excellent choice for a bilingual classroom in the primary grades.
[ Contents ]
Find Spanish Tutors
Say Something In Spanish
Learn Spanish online with SpanishPod101
Spanish learning software
Learn Spanish with Glossika - Fluency is Confidence. Start speaking today!
Learn to speak Spanish with Rocket Spanish
Learn spanish with video lessons
Learn Spanish online
Language tutors anytime, anywhere at Lingo-Live.com
Learn Spanish faster
[ other sections ]
None of the items listed in this bookstore are supplied by Omniglot. When you click on the links here you will be taken to other websites where you can buy the items. If you have any questions about your orders or purchases, please contact the relevant company, not Omniglot.